School Field Trips
The Pensacola Interstate Fair is committed to excellence through education. As part of this commitment, we are offering an exciting opportunity for Teachers to bring their students to come to the Fair and learn. Your students will have a blast!
Exotic Animal Petting Zoo Field Trip
An educational and interactive animal adventure featuring exotic animals such as camels, African watusi, yak, binturong, alpaca, porcupine, baboon, donkey, coatimundis, and zebu. Visit www.eudorafarms.com to get more info on this exhibit. Each student and teacher will receive a FREE ticket to return to the Fair.
- Both Field Trips are for grades K – 2nd.
- You must pre-register your group in advance in order to participate in this program. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of tours are available. Registration must be received by September 30th, 2013.
- Field trips are only available Monday thru Friday (October 26 – 30).
- Gates are open for tours at 10:00 a.m. Tours must be completed by 1:00 p.m.
- Admission is $7.00 per child. (If you prefer, you may bring your own lunch. The cost will be $5.00). This includes the tour, a ride on the carousel, Corn Dog lunch, and a ticket to return to the Fair (Teacher and students only – Chaperone not included).
- In cases of inclement weather, field trips may be cancelled. Due to limited time and availability, cancelled field trips can not be rescheduled.
- If reservation is accepted, full payment will be due upon arrival. Sorry, we can not accept pre-payment. Confirmed reservations will receive detailed tour instructions upon application approval. If you do not receive this information, please let us know.