General Fair Information
The Pensacola Interstate Fair, Inc. is the largest and most exciting event held on the Gulf Coast! The Fair serves the useful purpose of providing the facilities for the Agricultural, Educational, Scientific, Livestock, Cultural, Commercial and Industrial resources of surrounding counties and states. We attract exhibits and participants from all over the country! The Pensacola Interstate Fair is a star-spangled parade of exhibits and features arranged and planned for everyone’s supreme satisfaction!
The Pensacola Interstate Fair runs for 11 fun-filled days and takes place every October. Our next Fair will take place on October 16-26, 2014! With over 60 rides, top-name entertainers, loads of entertaining and educational exhibits, and food galore, there is always something new to see and do at the Fair! As it gets closer and closer to Fairtime, we will list specific information so you can plan your trip to the Fair! Be sure to check back!
While the Fair is our primary event that we plan for year-round, we also are proud to announce that our facilities are available for rent. Our prices are very affordable and we can accommodate most events and specific needs! More information can be found below and also on our Facilities Rental Info page which you can visit by clicking here!
The Pensacola Interstate Fair runs for 11 fun-filled days and takes place every October. This year our dates are October 17th-27th! With over 60 rides, top-name entertainers, loads of entertaining and educational exhibits, and food galore, there is always something new to see and do at the Fair!
- To see listings of specific events, special promotions, prices and entertainment for each day, check the Fair Schedule.
- General Admission prices are $11 for everyone 12 years and older, $5 for children 4-11 and FREE for ages 3 & under at all times.
- Ride Handstamps are available all 11 days of the Fair. Purchase a Handstamp for $22 and enjoy unlimited rides all night long! Individual ride tickets are also available all day, every day. (Children between 36-42 inches must ride with a paying adult. Children that are 42 inches or taller will be able to ride most kiddie rides alone.)
- Parking – $5.00 (Parking tickets are available at Main Ticket Booth, collected upon exit).
- The Mega Pass provides the BEST VALUE, by offering Adult Admission and Ride Handstamp at a reduced price! Available only through www.pensacolafair.com! — For Advance Sale Only! –
- ATM’s located on Fairgrounds.
- Visa/Master Card accepted. Local check cashing available with proper ID.
- Strollers, wheelchairs and wagons available for rent at the front gate.
- All entertainment is FREE with admission. No reserved seating for shows. Seats can be claimed at Fair opening each day.
- Handstamp Days Everyday – Military Appreciation Day – Senior Appreciation Day – Buddy Day – Kid’s Days – Women’s Day Special Family Day.
- Six beautiful exhibit buildings.
- Over $100,000 in cash awards for areas of exhibitions.
- No exhibit entry fee required for exhibits except for fine arts.
- Fair and Commercial Bldg. close nightly at the discretion of the General Manager.
- Exhibit Bldgs close nightly at 10 p.m.
Off-Season Facilities Rental Information
- 147 acres with over 40 acres of lighted, paved parking.
- Over 150,000 square feet of indoor facilities for rent; all air conditioned and heated.
- Chairs and tables are available for rent. Pepsi and Budweiser exclusions on all concessions.
- Over 300 hotel rooms within three miles of fairgrounds.
- Catering arrangements of any type of food available.
- Additional Off-Season Rental Info can be found here.
Don E. Frenkel, General Manager
Felicia Chivington, Assistant Manager
John E. Frenkel III, Facility Rentals & Off-Season Usage
Jamie McDonald, Grounds Supervisor
Natalee Brooks, Concession Manager
Dondi Frenkel, Webmaster & Front Gate Supervisor
Additional contact info can be found here.